By Rosie Powel 由Rosie鮑威爾

Sit comfortably as in a position that you would use to normally舒適地坐在作為在一個立場,即您可以使用正常
meditate…and replace your meditation with this one.冥想… …並取代您的冥想與此一。
瀑布的冥想
Relax, and imagine you are a beautiful waterfall.放鬆,想像你是一個美麗的瀑布。 [Give yourself a [給自己一
few moments for this] Now…repeat a few times in your mind…or幾分鐘這個]現在…重複數次在您的想法… …或
ask your guide to do so for you…he/she just might.請問您的指導,這樣做你…他/她只是可能。
“The water flows in…..the water flows away… “水在流動… ..水流動的距離…

See yourself as the water flows into you, and see yourself as the看到自己作為水流入你,並看到自己的作為
water flows away from you…You are still a waterfall, you are水流遠離你… …你仍然是一處瀑布旁,你是
allowing the water to flow from above into you, and to flow outwards讓水流動,從上面到您,並向外流動
away from you.遠離你。

You are a beautiful waterfall…water flows into you, water flows你是一個美麗的瀑布…水流入你,水流
out from you.從你。 You are refreshed, you are cleansed, you are healed,你是刷新,你是清洗,你是癒合,
and you are quenched.和你是淬火。
See the animals and the people rest within you, see them being看到動物和人,其餘的你們,看到他們正在
quenched, being refreshed in you.淬火,被刷新,在你。 See them being cleansed, being看到他們被清洗,被
healed in you.癒合,在你。

The Water flows into you, the Water flows out from you.該水流入你,水流從你。

The sun shines on you and you sparkle and twinkle, rainbow colours太陽對你和你旌宇和眨眼,彩虹的顏色
form and disappear in you…you are glorious, you are beautiful.形式和消失,在你… …你是光榮的,你是美麗的。
The moon shines on you and you are luminescent.月亮的光芒對你和你發光。
You reflect her face and the see the stars twinkle within you.你反映了她的臉,和看到的星星眨眼你們。

The Water flows into you, the Water flows out from you.該水流入你,水流從你。

A pond is formed where your feet are.一個池塘,形成了您的腳。 Within that pond people can該池塘的人可以
sit, swim or play.薛先生,游泳,或發揮。 The waters quench them and relax them, it水域淬火他們和他們的放寬,
cleanses them清潔,他們
and refreshes them.並刷新了他們。
They learn and experience from their immersion within you.他們了解和經驗,從他們沉浸在你們。

You are the waterfall.您是瀑布。 The waters flow into you…from above.水域流入你… …從以上。 The那個
waters flow out from below.水域流量從下面。
The waters are all colours, all spirits.水域都是顏色,所有的精神。 You accept them, you enfold您接受這些條款,您enfold
them, and you let them go.他們,你讓他們走。 You give them to others, you use them,你給別人,您可以使用他們,
you release them.你釋放他們。

You are the waterfall, you are beautiful你是瀑布,你是美麗的

The Water flows into you, and the Water flows out from you.該水流入你,和水流從你。

Namaste…. namaste … 。

In deepest love在深切的愛